Thursday, January 12, 2012

where it's snowing all winter through that's where I long to be...

When snow falls, nature listens.  
~Antoinette van Kleeff


It's the First Snow of the Winter!  More importantly it is Brutus' first snow ever!!  He loves it!


He loves playing with it, eating it, running VERY fast through it, and jumping around in it like a bunny!


He even tries digging it.  My little boy is experiencing St. Louis winter.


I recently sprained my back (not fun for someone like me who is moving at the speed of light from the minute I wake up to the time my head hits the pillow) so I was a little worried about hobbling around in the snow with our strong boy.  He has been remarkably sensitive to his Mommy's injury and listened very well when I let him off the leash to run.  Good snow dog!


His face was COVERED in snow by the time we came inside.


He makes me laugh:)  I am so thankful to have a playful pup to cheer me up when I am not feeling up to par.


Snow in New Town.  So pretty on our back porch.


Brutus can't get enough.  He loves the snow and spent lots of time looking outside longingly after we came inside.


Don't worry Brutus.  There will be lots of puppy playtime in the SNOW:)

No comments:

Post a Comment